Focusing on weather station more than 19 years
Industrial grade electrochemical sensor, platinum wire conduction technology.
data becomes red and sends out the alarm sound
when the formaldehyde exceeds
USB charging base .
power, set, up ,down, power on/off.
Stone shaped appearance. With patent holder
Wireless charging, unique in this item field
Industrial grade electrochemical sensor, platinum wire conduction technology
1. The new machine is affected by the packing box, the first time when it is used, the formaldehyde value is high, it belongs to the normal phenomenon, do not worry.
2. New Goods for the first time, please place the product on a cool ventilated place, outside the outdoors or natural ventilation more than 4 hours, let the natural formaldehyde sensor calibration. It can be used when data below 0.03 mg/m.
3. The test space will be closed for an hour, and the normal test will be used.
4. Place the product in the test space. After 5-10 minutes, the readings can be read after the value is stabilized.
1. When testing, do not hold the hand to block the detector or blow into the hole of the detector, the change of temperature will affect the reading of the sensor, and the resulting exponential change is normal.
2. Formaldehyde sensor has high sensitivity, please avoid fragrance, perfume, alcohol, paint, skin care products, cigarettes and other strong chemicals
3. Please do not place the product in a high degree of formaldehyde concentration, in the extreme temperature and humidity, or shorten the service life of the product.
4. The detection characteristic of formaldehyde sensor, when the product is converted from high concentration to low concentration, it will appear that short-term carton or numerical decrease is slow, because the internal formaldehyde residue is caused by the.
5. For example, after detection in a high concentration environment, you should test another space. Please place the product in the ventilation area first. After the test value is returned to normal, the monitoring will be conducted again.